The 11th IEEE international Conference on RFID Technology and Applications (IEEE RFID-TA 2021) is seeking high-quality submissions for papers (from 2 to 4 pages) in all areas of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
The IEEE RFID-TA 2021 provides a forum for the advancement of RFID technology and practice; it aims at strengthening relations between industry, research institutions and academia and gives attendees a unique opportunity to share, discuss, and witness research results in all areas of RFID technologies and their applications.
Authors are invited to contribute and present their latest research and developments in all areas of RFID.
Conference TopicThe Conference will broadly cover the topics given below and you are requested to contribute your paper/s accordingly.
- Antenna design and characterization.
- Channel measurements and modelling.
- Modelling, simulation and implementation of RFID-based systems
- MIMO, UWB and hybrid RFIDs
- Circuit design and characterization for readers and tags
- Active tags
- Smart and programmable tags.
- Chipless RFID technology.
- RFID manufacturing processes, 3D and inkjet printing.
- Networking and communication concepts.
- Coding and modulation schemes.
- Multi-reader coordination and interference reduction.
- RFID software, middleware and protocols.
- Cybersecurity, cryptography and privacy-enhancing techniques, anti-counterfeiting.
- Energy Harvesting and Wireless Power Transfer.
- Near Field Communications.
- RFID applications in healthcare, precision agriculture, transportation, safety.
- Security, inventory management, logistics, fashion, retail
- Wearable and biomedical applications.
- Green technologies for RFID.
- RFID-based infrastructures for Internet of Things.
- RFID for Industry 4.0
- RFID for Smart Cities.
- RFID-enabled localization systems.
- RFID sensors.
- RF tomography and environmental sensing.
- Millimetre-wave identifi cation and sensing.
- Next-generation RFID applications.